The Spirit of Mexico
Known as the “nectar of the gods”, Tequila is the beverage most closely identified with Mexico, and has been a part of Mexican culture throughout its history. The birthplace of tequila is said to be the state of Jalisco, where most tequila is produced. The name of the drink itself comes from the small town of Tequila, located at the foot of a mountain, the Tequila volcano, in a region famous for the cultivation of blue agave, the plant from which tequila is made.
• This tour begins at 8:00 am and ends approximately at 5 pm
• It is escorted by a certified bilingual tour guide
• Departure place Black Coffee across from Walmart Ajijic
• Reservation and ticket purchase required prior the tour
• Certified bilingual tour guide
• Entrance fees
• Professional Tasting
• Distillery Tour
• Agave Plantation Tour
Book now !!
$ 2,850 Pesos per person
$ 145 USD approximately
Credit Cards Welcome
|with a 5% surcharge|