The Mexican Switzerland
Mazamitla is nestled in the heart of the Sierra del Tigre, named aptly the Mexican Switzerland, where the natural beauty of its landscapes takes possession of the senses causing feelings of peace, harmony and reflection that invigorates the body and stimulates the spirit. Its atmosphere has a provincial touch that blends harmoniously the wooded landscape with the architecture of its old houses made of adobe brick, red tile and wood roofs, white facades with quarry tile details.
• This tour begins at 8 am and ends approximately at 5 pm
• It is escorted by a certified bilingual tour guide
• Departure place Black Coffee across from Walmart Ajijic
• Reservation and ticket purchase required prior the tour
• First class transportation
• Certefied bilingual tour guide
• Entrance fees
Book now !!
$ 1850 pesos per person *
$ 85 USD approximately *
Prices are subject to change without previous notice