Special Tour of the Month
February 18, 2021
We will visit some of the haciendas that had their great splendor at the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century (Porfiriato) and we will talk about how they worked and what they produced and what their role was in the history of Mexico. We will visit an old farm now dedicated to the breeding and training of Friesian, Aztec, quarter-mile, and Spanish horses among others and its splendorous past functioned as a sugar mill, we also learn about their interesting past and more recent history.
We will be able to enjoy a delicious three courses meal (included in the tour) in the relaxing environment of one of these extraordinary former haciendas.
• This tour begins at 8:00 am and ends approximately at 5 pm
• It is escorted by a certified bilingual tour guide
• Departure place Black Coffee across from Walmart Ajijic
• Reservation and ticket purchase required prior the tour
• Visiting 3 beautiful haciendas
• Entrance fees
• An exquisite 3 courses meal
• Expert bilingual guide
• An unforgettable experience